midnight club 3 dub edition remix graphics issue
Since you definitely messed things up with the way you configured it (why the hell dis you modify base framerate ?), it would be better to uninstall everything and restart from scratch.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

The only time I modified the base framerate was when I was suggested to here. I'll try a fresh install though. Really seems like the last option by now. I'll post back if there's any improvement
A fresh install helped with the extremely fast fps and set it back to the normal 60 fps during start up and load screens, but with actual gameplay the fps drops down to around 40 fps and the audio goes with it. I haven't changed anything in the settings at all.
(11-24-2014, 02:34 AM)duffman9465 Wrote: The only time I modified the base framerate was when I was suggested to here. I'll try a fresh install though. Really seems like the last option by now. I'll post back if there's any improvement
duffman9465 Wrote:There's 3 different percentages. I haven't adjusted them at all. Right now they're at:

Base frame rate adjust: 150%
then you lied.
because the default value for base framerate after a frsh install is 100%. dunno why or how you modified it, but you can't have this value (150%) without modifying it.
Anyways, now taht you have a good basis, tinker with speedhacks (ONLY speedhacks). start by the recommened ones, then adjust ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok. I'll try it out and post back with my findings