midnight club 3 dub edition remix graphics issue
Hello,

I am new to this site and figured that it was the proper place to get help on my issue. I'm very fresh to pcsx2 and really do not know how to go about configuring my gs settings to the proper configuration. I'm trying to play midnight club 3 dub edition remix and my problem is that it looks terrible. It runs fairly ok but its kind of patchy and pixelated. In other words. It looks like crap. I've tried to configure the settings to resolve this issue but it turned out to be a 2 hour wasted effort. I'm hoping that maybe there's someone who can guide me to fixing my issue or letting me know of a better graphics plugin that I can use. I'm also on pcsx 1.2.1. Here's my computer specs:

Dell XPS 8700
Intel i7 3.60 GHz
nVidia GeForce GT 720 1gb
8gb ram
Windows 7 64-bit

My computer should be quite capable of performing the game in the way that I desire. I just don't know how to get it to do so. If anyone can help it'd be very appreciated

Sponsored links

Tried setting internal res to 3x or 4x native ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2014, 08:49 AM)duffman9465 Wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to play midnight club 3 dub edition remix and my problem is that it looks terrible. It runs fairly ok but its kind of patchy and pixelated. In other words. It looks like crap. I've tried to configure the settings to resolve this issue but it turned out to be a 2 hour wasted effort.

using software mode will fix all the bugs, glitches in the game in cost of performance even though, i think you will be fine since, you have a i7. and, can you post your pcsx2 settings. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
jesalvein:
I have tried the internal res to all the options its given me. From 2x to 8x and when I've done so the game emulator ran slow.

s.sakash:
I hope this is what you mean for the settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's another picture of the plugin settings that I have selected

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try D3D11
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I just tried D3D11 (software and hardware) and they run the same. Both still make the game look pixely plus it made the game really slow when you're trying to drive in the game. I also have about 5 other gs plugins if that helps anyone
Care to post the emulog.txt ?
Sure thing

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,24 KB / Downloads: 295)
Rats... I was expecting something about the gpu in the log Tongue
What do the ee% & gs% say when it slows down ?