(minor) Unable to edit my own posts
Bug 
I have been unable to edit my own posts, whether it would be a quick edit or a full edit. I'm not sure if I need additional privileges as I only registered just today, but I'm not willing to put additional replies to a single thread as a workaround, as this would result in spam and clutter on the forums.

Every time I attempt to submit my edits, it will revert the page to as if nothing had happened.
I'm not sure if this is due to my use of attachments in my previous posts, but it could be related.

Edit: test

Sponsored links

I think this is only the case until you reach 5 posts. I could be wrong, but you are a limited user for your first 5 posts, this is to prevent spam bots from having any privileges.

In the past they have made a single random post somewhere then come back 6 months later and edited in their spam link, making it difficult for us to see, which is why the restriction is in place
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You should be able to edit your posts even before you change group to >5 posts. Can you try editing this post here?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I have tried, it doesn't work still.

My user agent is
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
if this helps out on the case.

Edit: full edits seem to work on this reply.

Edit: so do quick replies now.

Edit: strange. From the time of posting this reply, I wasn't able to edit the main thread before. I was able to after posting this reply.
Well this was your 5th post, so your usergroup changed. Although both <5 and >5 usergroups have the same post editing permissions...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Beats me. I assume post edits are treated the same way as additional posts, that would be the only logical reason according to me.