mission 18 in dmc3 problem
ok so theres this bug on dmc3 on mission 18 that doesnt let you progress, and there was a patch to cover it so like you could DL it on ps3 and same with pc. how do i get and use this patch for my emulator? the dmc3 is legal i bought it btw

Sponsored links

ps2 version of the game plays just fine in the ps2 console so i dont see any reason to not do so in the emulator also, except if its a bug in the emulation or in a plugin or bad settings from your side.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(06-20-2010, 02:59 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: ps2 version of the game plays just fine in the ps2 console so i dont see any reason to not do so in the emulator also, except if its a bug in the emulation or in a plugin or bad settings from your side.

actually its a common bug that i heard they fixed

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/20376/t9...ng-on-ps3/

its with the special edition
why are you showing me a ps3 problem? ps2 has no problems playing the game
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
what im saying is its a game problem, nothing to do with a system. theres a bug in the game and they made a patch for it. im wondering how do i get and use that patch with an emulator
for the 3rd time its a problem the PLAYSTATION 3 has, its playing just fine on the ps2 itself without any patches (you cant even put one in ps2).

so again its a problem with your settings, or an emulation bug problem or something like that.
that doesnt make sense though, its a bug in the game and i know you say its ps3 but why would pc have the problem and why would my ps2 emu have the problem? seems more like a game problem
i have played it in pc without any problems 2 times on different modes and without any patch.

sorry but you are the one that doesnt make any sense at all and you dont read anything from what i say.

if ps2 can play that game fine (and it can) then the emulator IF it can emulate it correctly (i dont know about that) it can play the whole game just fine. just post your settings cause maybe those are causing this and stop speaking nonsense about pc and ps3 having a bug cause here is all about an emulator based on the ps2.
DMC3 is available as a port on PC platform without any known bugs using all the patches out there and it runs just fine. This thread is pointless!
(06-20-2010, 03:05 AM)Xanima Wrote: what im saying is its a game problem, nothing to do with a system. theres a bug in the game and they made a patch for it. im wondering how do i get and use that patch with an emulator

There was never a patch for the ps2 version. The only ps2 games that ever got patches were online only games like ff11.