more GS Plugin issues
Hm try the DirectX redistributable: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/det...px?id=8109
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(12-18-2011, 02:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hm try the DirectX redistributable: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/det...px?id=8109

Thanks, but that didn't work. I'm completely stumped at this point
Didn't work meaning installed but you get the same error or couldn't even install it?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-19-2011, 01:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Didn't work meaning installed but you get the same error or couldn't even install it?
Meaning I got the same error
Maybe try going a different route you could try downloading Daemon Tools Lite / Mounting the iso to a Virtual DVD-ROM drive / then use a DVD-ROM plugin in PCSX2 to boot kingdom hearts or see if it gets the same results to see if its the way you are loading the iso file. I know its a bit of a work around but ... Its a thought.
(12-20-2011, 12:59 AM)CoyoteWAN Wrote: Maybe try going a different route you could try downloading Daemon Tools Lite / Mounting the iso to a Virtual DVD-ROM drive / then use a DVD-ROM plugin in PCSX2 to boot kingdom hearts or see if it gets the same results to see if its the way you are loading the iso file. I know its a bit of a work around but ... Its a thought.

Do you know what I'm supposed to be seeing when I open the file in the virtual disc file? I tried this method, but when I mount the iso to the virtual drive, the drive shows the iso's inner contents (KH2.IMG, OVL,IOPRP300) but not the iso itself. By the way, thank you for your answer, I think that the problem is how I'm loading it, but again i'm not sure.
(12-19-2011, 11:42 AM)Nightmarish12 Wrote: Thanks, but that didn't work. I'm completely stumped at this point

Okay, so I don't know if you guys forgot about me or something but I still need help please
Keep in mind, that xmas is tomorrow, so probably most people are or sleeping OR doing groceries or whatever, so most of them are busy with home business Smile For me there's no xmas so I could help u, but I've read this post from top to bottom, and I can't help you unfortunate Smile
(12-24-2011, 11:27 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Keep in mind, that xmas is tomorrow, so probably most people are or sleeping OR doing groceries or whatever, so most of them are busy with home business Smile For me there's no xmas so I could help u, but I've read this post from top to bottom, and I can't help you unfortunate Smile
Thank you, and I understand that Christmas is tomorrow, but it's been almost a week since I got an answer from anyone. I'm not angry or upset, just anxious
I know, just saying ^^ No offense or anything, but this is the thing what I hate so much about Apple Tongue They can be quite a major pain in the butt with windows programs Tongue even if u would run on Win7.