mortal kombat shaolin monks
Your pc wont be slow with the HD 4000. It just simply doesnt have or support the HD 4000 since it has to be integrated into your cpu to begin with. I thought I told you that you cant upgrade an integrated gpu just by installing new drivers. To do so you have to upgrade the whole cpu itself.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

i didn't said he need to upgrade to Hd 4000.i simply told him that he can update to Intel Hd 3000 from Intel HD Graphics.
because Intel Hd 3000 give me more fps than only Intel Hd.so we have same specs & Intel Hd 3000 compatible with our hardware.
that's why i said that.
also i gave him warning that Don't update to Intel Hd 4000 because it give me some slow fps.

u took this simple conversation to another side ??
Saying dont upgrade to the HD 4000 implies that its possible to upgrade a HD 3000 to a HD 4000 at the driver level. This is not possible, therefore theres no need to advise someone against doing so. Thats all I was getting at.
(05-24-2013, 03:20 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Saying dont upgrade to the HD 4000 implies that its possible to upgrade a HD 3000 to a HD 4000 at the driver level. This is not possible, therefore theres no need to advise someone against doing so. Thats all I was getting at.

nope u can't advise him anything.
Because we have same specs i can advice him.btw u have not same hardware,so stop spreading false news.anyway i told u before plz don't reply to any of my post.
It'll be very kind of you !!
(05-24-2013, 06:30 PM)Preet Wrote: nope u can't advise him anything.
Because we have same specs i can advice him.btw u have not same hardware,so stop spreading false news.anyway i told u before plz don't reply to any of my post.
It'll be very kind of you !!

And please don't spread false information either.
You can't turn an nvidia GT 560 into a GTX 650 with only a change of drivers, right ?
Same with an intel HD 3000 and an intel HD 4000

That's mere common sense....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
jesalvein i didn't spread any false news.plz understand what i'm saying.
It's lot difference between dedicated & integrated graphics.
What i'm saying was i get more fps when i select Intel Hd 3000 instead of only Intel Hd Graphics.
I can post screenshots of Graphic card i'm using in device manager if u don't believe me.
Ok first thing it's integrated into my laptop,not a separate dedicated card & ofcourse u can't upgrade an dedicated card to another version.
That version i insatlled from windows update.it come with full package Intel Hd (default),Intel Hd 3000,Intel Hd 4000
Intel Hd 3000 is for 2nd generation i3,Intel Hd 4000 is for 3rd generation i5,i7
so i ran tests with all three of them.i'm getting slow fps with games i was playing.
So i updated it to Intel Hd 3000
my fps increased.i ran benchmark tests also.
Then i updated to Intel Hd 4000.
It was slow than Intel Hd & Intel Hd 3000.
So the result was Intel Hd 3000 is better with my specs.
So i always keep Intel Hd 3000.
And it give me playable speed in my all games.
Also if my pc support it then it working better.
If it not support my hardware why it working better than Intel Hd Graphics ??
So no nore comments,Thank you Smile
ok. i get it. Actually, you're telling us that it works better when you install the right driver ?
Well, It's the recommended thing to do for any piece of hardware.

honestly, when you first install your OS, second thing to do is installing the required drivers.
You won't do something like "hey I have an intel HD 3000 ! So, i'm going to install intel HD 4000 drivers." Blink
second phase :" Hmmmm. Weird. My Intel HD 3000 works better if I install HD 3000 drivers ? Ok, I'll keep those ones, then." Laugh

That's a funny way of thinking, but after all, why not ? i've seen so many people in my work that thought they knew how their pc works, and were doing those kind of things before even thinking it could bring problems...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well i have intel hd 4000 but unfortunatly i intall a driver of hd 3000. Then whenever i tried any game it frezzes . Again, unintall the 3000 driver and intall 4000 driver and it works like a charm...
(05-25-2013, 05:57 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Well i have intel hd 4000 but unfortunatly i intall a driver of hd 3000. Then whenever i tried any game it frezzes . Again, unintall the 3000 driver and intall 4000 driver and it works like a charm...

Yea thats because you had the wrong driver installed, so its to be expected that you would have run into issues. Why anyone would install the driver for a different piece of hardware is beyond me. It would be like installing ati drivers and wondering why my nvidea gpu wasnt working.
(05-25-2013, 05:57 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Well i have intel hd 4000 but unfortunatly i intall a driver of hd 3000. Then whenever i tried any game it frezzes . Again, unintall the 3000 driver and intall 4000 driver and it works like a charm...

It shouldn't even have been possible for you to install the 3000 drivers to begin with. In order for you to install the 3000 drivers you would have had to manually place the files themselves into the correct folders otherwise the setup will not do it on its own if it doesn't detect that you have a 3000 chip. This goes the same with and drivers for any graphics.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3