mouse behaviour
Hey guys,

i'm trying to run Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence on Windows using PCSX2 1.4.0. As controller plugin, i currently have the default LilyPad 0.11.0 activated. But i prefer mouse and keyboard as input devices. Mapping the functions of the right stick onto the mouse works just fine, but the mouse input behaves strangely. Whenever i move the mouse just a bit, the camera moves very fast. When i move the mouse quickly, the camera follows rather slow, like some kind of reverse mouse acceleration. I guess this is how the control sticks are supposed to work, but is there nonetheless a workaround, which makes mouse movement more natural?
Thank you all

Sponsored links

(04-23-2017, 12:29 AM)3sdx Wrote: Hey guys,

i'm trying to run Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence on Windows using PCSX2 1.4.0. As controller plugin, i currently have the default LilyPad 0.11.0 activated. But i prefer mouse and keyboard as input devices. Mapping the functions of the right stick onto the mouse works just fine, but the mouse input behaves strangely. Whenever i move the mouse just a bit, the camera moves very fast. When i move the mouse quickly, the camera follows rather slow, like some kind of reverse mouse acceleration. I guess this is how the control sticks are supposed to work, but is there nonetheless a workaround, which makes mouse movement more natural?
Thank you all

This has been so hard to put into words. I wish there were some sore of fix for this
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.