multi disc games
Hello, Im kinda new to this forum so excuse me.

uhm, i am currently playing shadow hearts 2 : Covenant, after a certain portion of the game, the emulator says place shadow hearts 2 disc 2 on the cd tray. The thing is, im using an ISO. which i think, is a compressed file composed of the 2 cd's, having the total size of 4.4gb.

anybody know how to solve this problem? I cant continue to the next cd.

T_T

Sponsored links

You *think* it's got both discs in the one file? Would you not know this since you made the file? lol
(11-10-2010, 07:52 AM)Meth Wrote: You *think* it's got both discs in the one file? Would you not know this since you made the file? lol

nah, just downloaded it somewhere. any ideas?
Dude, that's not cool. Rip your OWN games and don't download them from The Pirate Bay! Someone hear didn't read the rules. You can get PS2 games for like $10 nowadays.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
I just bought Monopoly party for 50p! Laugh gotta love monopoly
<REDACTED>
(11-10-2010, 08:34 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: Dude, that's not cool. Rip your OWN games and don't download them from The Pirate Bay! Someone hear didn't read the rules. You can get PS2 games for like $10 nowadays.

hey knowitall. i didnt post a link, what im saying here is, is it possible to use the same iso when the emulator asks for the disc 2.

You, on the other side didnt read the rules too well. It is said there that you should be friendly and welcoming, but, your perceived knowledge overload tends to make you arrogant. dont you think?
"PaoPao you stand accused of first degree murder, how do you plead?"

"Well that was bloody rude of a question init!?"

Tongue
<REDACTED>
Quote:nah, just downloaded it somewhere. any ideas?

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go