my PSCX2 is FREEEAAAKISHLY slow T_T
However, be careful if you look into overclocking:

a) it's risky and takes a lot of time, effort, and knowledge to do right

b) some manufacturers void your system warranty if you overclock

c) your CPU will run at speeds that the Heatsink(s) may not be able to handle, causing SERIOUS system damage unless you have a special cooling system

d) Although the speed may increase, the overall load on the entire system will as well.

If you think it is worth the risk, then overclocking can also be a fun way to find an excuse to update and upgrade various PC systems and components.

Sponsored links

Overclocking won't change the game's speed if it's at 60 fps (unless you play without a speed limiter or with a higher speed limiter).
If it's reporting 60 fps yet is still slow, then that's an emulation bug or setting problem of some sort.
(03-25-2009, 02:57 AM)pcmanrules Wrote: You should be able to find the clock multiplier in the BIOS.

You can't clock e4000/5000 series over 3.2ghz stably without killing the chip within two or so days on air, let's not encourage the guy.

Honestly though, you should still be able to play most 2d games on PS2 with that chip. Good luck

I used to have e4300, and I played Disgaea series at 2.8ghz 100-200% speed with 9.4 version of the emu.
whew, I almost "Over Clocked" my PC. I appreciate the advice of "Over Clocking" but if it's something that would cause my PC to get in some sort of problems I wouldn't take the risk.

I'll try to find other games and see if it's the same problem. I mean, I've played Tekken 5 and Kingdom Hearts and they run farely well.

Thanks for all your help guys. I'd still appreciate some tips though ^^
Some games just run better then others.

Harvest Moon games on PCSX2 have always been the tricky ones. Once you get a faster machine going, like overclocking, then you should see the improvement.
Maybe these games will work best for you
Disgaea
Dragonball Z Budokai 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy 12
God Hand
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Okami
Persona 3
Shining Force Neo
Tales of the Abyss
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wild Arms 4
Wild Arms 5
OK, I'll try Disgea or Persona I've already tried Final Fantasy though it cuts in an area after chimera and then the whole game just crashes. Sooo, I'll try Disgea next.

Thanks guys