my gran tourismo 4 stops when i start the mode
"TLB miss" is most likely a scatch on the disk or something if I remember correctly. :\ Same goes for an image file i.e. a bad rip.

Sponsored links

(09-11-2011, 05:55 PM)Hellraiseradio Wrote: "TLB miss" is most likely a scatch on the disk or something if I remember correctly. :\ Same goes for an image file i.e. a bad rip.

Pffffff :/ Ill try to rip the cd once again and i'll see what happens.
(09-11-2011, 05:59 PM)karuzi Wrote: Pffffff :/ Ill try to rip the cd once again and i'll see what happens.

Alternatively, if you can't get it fixed and it's only the B license that's messing up, you cab grab a "Gran Turismo 3" save with the license already done and import it into GT4. I can email you a memory card file with it if you can't find one. You'll have to go into "My Documents\PCSX2\memcards\" and cut your other memory card and paste it somewhere else (or just delete it if it's empty) then place the new memory card file back in "memcards" and rename the file to what the file you took out was. Then just fire up the game and under "GT Mode" go to "Home" and then "Status" and press the start button to import GT3 licenses A and B. You can also import 100k credits if the save has them. Hope this helps. Smile