my pcsx2 stop working when i start game
hy guys,btw i`m new in here sorry if my word was wrong or disturb you guys
sorry if i wrong combine word for chat,my english not that good hahaha

okay back to topic. . .
my pcsx2 was 1.2.1 version and i want to try play digimon world 4,i already download that iso and try to start it,first after i click boot cdvd (fast) its only dark in pcsx2 screen,i try to wait it until 1 hour and nothing happen,then i turn off MTVU in speedhack tabs (configuration) then it work,and digimon word 4 start but after loading screen done,my pcsx2 stop working,i don`t know why and i try another iso game,the result was same,it stop working for all game,what should i do?
btw my spec:
HP(laptop)
processor : intel® Core™ i3 cpu M380 @2.53 Ghz
RAM : 4.00 gb (2.93 usable)
MellowMellow
sorry for disturbing you guys,but please help me hehehe thanks before

Sponsored links

sorry, no support for piracy Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2015, 10:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: sorry, no support for piracy Tongue2

omg that spec hahah ,what should i do?before this happen 5 month ago i use pcsx2 0.9.7 and working,now i update 1.2.1 try to play game that pcsx2 stop workingSad
(02-13-2015, 10:26 AM)heizer23 Wrote: i already download that iso and try to start it
sorry, you should not download games online. you should have legal ownership of your ps2 games to get support.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2015, 10:39 AM)ssakash Wrote: sorry, you should not download games online. you should have legal ownership of your ps2 games to get support.

oh i see,but i also try convert my digimon wolrd 4(ps 2 CD game) to iso file with ultra iso,and also still stop working
Before continuing my support, I will ask any administrators privately whether it's right to support you further on this issue. * stay tuned * Wink
- Refraction
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go