n00b here, heeeeelp meee!!
I wanna play Persona 4 but I dun have money to buy a PS2. Then I found out about pcsx2 yesterday and downloaded it right away, but it's laggy as heck! The framerate is 100% when in 2D but drops to below 50% when displaying 3D stuff. Characters' animations are choppy, unplayable. Help me please xO !!

Sponsored links

If you don't own a PS2 you couldn't possibly be playing a PS2 game legally, now could you?

Best of luck.
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit
I bought a copy for $1.5
(10-08-2009, 09:49 PM)bakabakabaka Wrote: I wanna play Persona 4 but I dun have money to buy a PS2. !

I was referring to your BIOS.

Look, either way I'm not judging you, but piracy as a whole, and the discussion of it are not allowed on these forums.

Since you don't own a PS2, you can't have possibly have a legally owned PS2 BIOS, hence my previous comment.
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit
Can sum1 more helpful talk 2 moi? T______T
Read the Global Forum Rules :
Quote: 1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Asking for help here will get you nowhere. It's like stealing a company's product and then complaining to them about technical support Rolleyes
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
I'm sorry but to use PCSX2 legally you need a PS2 where to get your BIOS from, since you're using it right now it means you're doing so ilegally and will not get further support.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64