naruto ulitmate ninja 4 SPPEEED
i cant say i tryed everything cause i just got it but everything is working perfectly except theee speed its sloww and laggy

this is my computer info..if needed

manufacturer:gateway

model:NV53

Rating: 4.0

ram: 4.00 (3.75 usable)

system type: 64 bit operating system

neeedd megaa help andd i got PCSX2 0.9.7............

Sponsored links

That computer info is pretty much useless, download and run CPU-Z and tell us the name and speed of your CPU and graphics card.

Also show us your PCSX2 settings and plugin settings so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-25-2010, 06:16 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That computer info is pretty much useless, download and run CPU-Z and tell us the name and speed of your CPU and graphics card.

okk umm plugins i got a whole lot but some dont work got the latest version of gsd....0.1.13 i think its the latest .................and hoow do u check what ur computer info from that program soorrry extreamly noob
(10-25-2010, 06:16 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That computer info is pretty much useless, download and run CPU-Z and tell us the name and speed of your CPU and graphics card.

core speed:807.0MHZ

MULTIPLYER:x4.0

bus speed:200.o mhz
ht link:1600.omhz
Uh the important thing are the names of the processor and the graphics card.
And please take screenshots of your pcsx2 settings and plugin settings.

You seem to be using a very old graphics plugin, you should just use the ones that come with the 0.9.7 beta and nothing else unless you know you need them:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
(10-26-2010, 07:01 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uh the important thing are the names of the processor and the graphics card.
And please take screenshots of your pcsx2 settings and plugin settings.

You seem to be using a very old graphics plugin, you should just use the ones that come with the 0.9.7 beta and nothing else unless you know you need them:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

ok graphic card i think isss AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

MEMORY 256 MBytes
You have a very weak graphics card so you'll need to use the "native" checkbox in GSdx settings.

You still haven't posted your settings so going by that weak graphics card all I can say is try some speedhacks and use "native" at all times seems right.