need help, games crash after a few seconds of play
hey everyone im new to the site, just downloaded pcxs2 .0.9.7 a few hours ago so i apologize if i come across as a retard.

im running pcsx on an OS X 10.8.4 2.6 Ghz intel core i7 with an 8GB ram

im trying to run gta san andreas and i ran into a couple of problems when i do it.

first off, during the rockstar logo screens the image is doubled, this doesnt really bother me as it sorts itself out by the time i get to the loading screen. after that the intro comes in, i skip it and then the radar comes on, health, money.... when i move the map reflects i am in fact moving but the rest of the screen is black and after a couple seconds it just crashes.

also not getting any sound, im not sure if i just havent set it up right, ive been looking all over the internet for help before posting here but havent found much, if anything, that helped.

im in the process of getting more games to test if its gta or just my pcsx settings so ill come back and update as soon as i test that.

again, sorry if i just seem like an idiot and thanx.

Sponsored links

downloading games? isnt that a piracy?
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

ok so i just got dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3, tried running it, still no audio, i can get past all the developer screens and in to the main menu but a few seconds after that the game crashes and then the app closes...

(02-09-2014, 11:06 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: downloading games? isnt that a piracy?

Blush who said anything about downloading Blush
u just modified the post. u metioned that u r 'in the process of downloading more games'.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(02-09-2014, 11:26 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: u just modified the post. u metioned that u r 'in the process of downloading more games'.

chill man it slipped and i changed it to fit the rules
ok so i changed the sound pluggin i get audio now, still the aplication closes after a few seconds of game play, terminal says fragmentation fault: 11
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go