need help with .Hack// G.U. games
hello there, im new to emulators so i really dont know what to do, the pcsx2 works good, but when i try to play .hack//g.u. games they look horribly pixelated, why is this? can i fix it? how? by the way sometimes the game goes slow like in slow motion and the game text appears wrong (example: main menu appears like -----> maii nmen nnu) its really hard to get through the game like this because normally its alot harder to read the the example i just gave xD, can i also fix this? im using a sony laptop waio intel core i3 2.10 Ghz with 4gb ram windows.

is there a way to fix this or its just my laptop cant stand a ps2 game or something like that xD

please help! thanks!!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-16-2013, 08:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

im using:
Intel® Core™ i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Intel® HD Graphics Family
4096MB RAM
Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

im using default settings
im trying to play .hack//G.U. vol.1 Rebirth, vol.2 Reminisce, vol.3 redemption. i have tried all the 3 games same problem in each T.T
thank you!!
(09-16-2013, 09:12 AM)wasap1990 Wrote: im using:
Intel® Core™ i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Intel® HD Graphics Family
4096MB RAM
Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

im using default settings
im trying to play .hack//G.U. vol.1 Rebirth, vol.2 Reminisce, vol.3 redemption. i have tried all the 3 games same problem in each T.T
thank you!!

Default is 1024x1024 or native resolution (Forget which) either way, go into GSDX settings and set it to 2x native. That is the best you'll get without massive slowdowns on your PC... even then you might still get them. Those games definitely require a fairly hefty system to keep full speed and both your CPU and GPU are lacking.
[Image: 2748844.png]
if you get a decent GPU and a CPU above 2.8 Ghz, it'll be ok.
your PC is unfortunately too weak to play those games properly.

Get back to your PS2 for now...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok thanks for the help! how can i fix the text error? if i fix it at least i can play the game slowly but i would be able to play it!
Odd you would have text glitches like that unless it is a bad rip.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10