need help with settings (also bugs with few games)
(06-28-2011, 08:52 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Buffy - Chaos Bleeds needs "EE timing hack" gamefix for some flickery hud problems, however I don't remember it freezing.

Do you get any kind of error in the program/consoe log window when you get the problem? What other graphic errors do you get?

i tried fix but i dont see any difference
here it is some graphic bug on the beginning with black floor which should be black

[Image: 26006347.th.jpg]

and here are is log when game freezes

[Image: unledtoj.th.jpg]

Sponsored links

For that graphic bug just press F9 twice which will switch to software renderer then back to hardware and it should be gone. Also try without speedhacks, I see you enabled them all which is not good when you're trying to figure out a problem.

That log doesn't really say anything I get that too but the game runs normally Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-28-2011, 11:53 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: For that graphic bug just press F9 twice which will switch to software renderer then back to hardware and it should be gone. Also try without speedhacks, I see you enabled them all which is not good when you're trying to figure out a problem.

That log doesn't really say anything I get that too but the game runs normally Tongue2

haha ok Laugh f9 fixed that bug and disabling ee cyclerate fixed freezing, so i left checked everything else except that and fast cdvd hack, im just not sure should i left vu cycle stealing to 3 or just disable it cause actually i dont know what is it doing