need pcsx2 pro!!!
mackoyski: I upgraded my PC recently just for PCSX2 (though I of course enjoy it for other things as well) and I do own a PS2 Tongue2 Why? Because I like playing PS2 games hi-res on my PC and the total cost of the upgrade was only $150 (cost of a new AM2+ board and a phenom II 3x BE).

Now I can play hi-def PS2 games on my PC while my wife watches tv without any lag Wink there's your reason.

To expand a bit on what Bositman said... you don't gain anything from "witch hunting" or trying to setup traps to catch people... You just set a really negative attitude to the forum. Give people the benefit of the doubt, more often than not if someone is doing something wrong they'll admit it themselves sooner or later anyways.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

you have a pentium d....wich one if i may ask? you can overclock it if you know how it works Smile
(12-09-2009, 05:33 PM)Koji Wrote: mackoyski: I upgraded my PC recently just for PCSX2 (though I of course enjoy it for other things as well) and I do own a PS2 Tongue2 Why? Because I like playing PS2 games hi-res on my PC and the total cost of the upgrade was only $150 (cost of a new AM2+ board and a phenom II 3x BE).

Now I can play hi-def PS2 games on my PC while my wife watches tv without any lag Wink there's your reason.

To expand a bit on what Bositman said... you don't gain anything from "witch hunting" or trying to setup traps to catch people... You just set a really negative attitude to the forum. Give people the benefit of the doubt, more often than not if someone is doing something wrong they'll admit it themselves sooner or later anyways.

This^^ Kinda takes the fun out of it when shes giving me heck for missing Gossip Girl.LaughLaugh
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
There will be little to no performance gain if he decided to OC that CPU. It is an aging technology. Things like cache and the architecture will limit it's performance as well. I don't even want to get started on his GPU. He needs a complete overhaul to get mostly any game full 60fps. Not even talking about PCSX2, Windows 7 and other programs/games Will run a lot better with newer hardware. My PC runs like a dream, and I didn't even spend that much on upgrades. Most of my hardware is from my old rig.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
yeh thnx !! i guess so!!
buying a new pc would be much reasonable!!!
if i want just to play pcsx2 i just buy ps2 but i'm also fun on playing online games so i guess it would be cheaper if i would only buy a new pc right !!??
thnx for the advice i guess i go with the new pc!!
but it would take after x-mas!! ehehe!!
(12-09-2009, 08:38 PM)warWeeny Wrote: you have a pentium d....wich one if i may ask? you can overclock it if you know how it works Smile

what ?? i don't even what overclocking means?? sorry for being a noob eheheh!!! so cant it work well in my specs??
(12-09-2009, 02:22 PM)Clouds Wrote: I have
pentium d 2.8ghz
1gb ram
geforce 7050 512 mb

thats about exactly my old pc Smile i had 2gb ram and geforce 7800gtx, anyway its possible to run pcsx2 with that system but here's the thing: it wont make FUN.. I remember trying FFX back then and was like woah it works! But the game is long enough on its own, no need to play it in slowmotion Tongue

Anyway if you're a pc gamer like me, who uses his pc for other games than pcsx2 its a good time to upgrade your pc i guess.
With Win7 a very smooth new OS is out there and with it came DirectX11 and ATI has already Cards that support it. I upgraded half a year ago to PhenomII X3 720BE&Ati Radeon4850 and that was a good deal very price efficient, but if i would be upgrading now i'd go for Intel Core i5&Ati Radeon 58xx.

yes i do like playing other pc games?? so how much ur pc?? worth??
(12-10-2009, 07:31 AM)anghel01 Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 02:22 PM)Clouds Wrote: I have
pentium d 2.8ghz
1gb ram
geforce 7050 512 mb

thats about exactly my old pc Smile i had 2gb ram and geforce 7800gtx, anyway its possible to run pcsx2 with that system but here's the thing: it wont make FUN.. I remember trying FFX back then and was like woah it works! But the game is long enough on its own, no need to play it in slowmotion Tongue

Anyway if you're a pc gamer like me, who uses his pc for other games than pcsx2 its a good time to upgrade your pc i guess.
With Win7 a very smooth new OS is out there and with it came DirectX11 and ATI has already Cards that support it. I upgraded half a year ago to PhenomII X3 720BE&Ati Radeon4850 and that was a good deal very price efficient, but if i would be upgrading now i'd go for Intel Core i5&Ati Radeon 58xx.

yes i do like playing other pc games?? so how much ur pc?? worth??
sorry i'm noob in pc!!ehe should i upgrade?? and what will i upgrade?? the processor??
Buy a new computer with an Intel Core i5 in it. I am running an Intel Core i5-750 with no problems whatsoever. Max clock speed with Turbo Boost is 3.8Ghz. (Awesome)
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |