need settings help!
(07-04-2014, 11:53 PM)kurtzy222 Wrote: ok. i thought the i7 cpu was really good. ill update pcsx2

i7 for laptops/notebooks is not the same thing as the i7 for desktops the 2 are not even close performance wise do to wattage diffrences and limitations.

For PC stuff its fine, for emulation not so much.

That being said make sure laptop is plugged in make sure it set to max performance for power, make sure it not overheating and causing throttling, as this emulator will cause this in badly built laptops with bad cooling.

Software mode with 3 thread might help

could try the guide made by saiki in my sig it might help.

Sponsored links

Helped a little but fps still dropped to around 30 during plays. guess i just wont be able to do it. thanks for all the help guys
(07-05-2014, 12:21 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: i7 for laptops/notebooks is not the same

Software mode with 3 thread might help

if the i7 has the 4x4 like the desktop one it would be 4 threads for the best results, not 3
so it works now in software mode with thread at 3. the thread thing did the trick whatever it does. there is no stadium in the backround but at least i can play. Thanks brother i appreciate it
(07-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Saiki Wrote: if the i7 has the 4x4 like the desktop one it would be 4 threads for the best results, not 3

3-4 it wont mater to much if cpu week to begin with. which even then dont mean much i have 4x4 and i use 5-6 some times cause it better then 3 in the few instance i actual use software its all relative. of cause it could be all in my head, but there are time with 5+ give me my 60fps in software when lower does not
so 3 and 4 produces the same result. Now i can play. One more question. How can i get the stadium to show up lol
(07-05-2014, 12:48 AM)kurtzy222 Wrote: so 3 and 4 produces the same result. Now i can play. One more question. How can i get the stadium to show up lol

Not sure software mode should show everything as should be, unless you using DX11/9 Hardware mode in software mode

Using DX11/9 Software mode?
I'm using Direct3D11(software) and interlacing is on auto
not sure. update your video drivers, Try DX9 Software mode. As far as i am aware Software mode should show things 99% if not 100% as it would if it played on ps2.
i tried dx9 and dx11. no backround on both software mode. i guess i need to just fiddle with it some more