need some feedback
hey ppl, first i would like to say thanks a lot for the hard work and making this awsome emulator.
now there is a couple of things i would like to talk about:
i have been playing DBZ BT3 for quite some time and it works wonderfull wile playing alone (60 fps more or less) but it becames very lagy when i play with my mate, so i wanted to ask if there is way to fix that on the setings, if not, which aspects of my hardware/software should i upgrade in order to fix this?
some of my system´s aspects are:
win7
intel dualcore 2.500 mhz
nividia geforce 9400 gt
4 gb of ram

PD: sorry for my bad inglish ;p

Sponsored links

Things to try:

For your weak CPU:

1. Enabling speedhacks (can bring wonders)
2. Change EE/IOP and VU Clamp Modes in Emulation Settings to "None" (revert back if game broken)

For your old GPU:

1. Set your resolution in GSdx to "Native"
2. Disable "Texture Filtering"

Lastly:

1. Upgrade your PC
2. Wait for someone better than me to post Tongue
k thanks a lot mate, will try and see what i get Wink
go to speedhacks
EE Cycle rate X3
VU Cycle stealing X3
Enable Everything.
Disable mVU block hack.
Disable MTVU
Go to GSDX settings.
Select custom and put in 1024x1024
Half check texture filtering (blue block)
Lastly this is the most important part. Disable framelimit. Easiest way to do it is to push F4 during gameplay
I personally not recommend VU Cycle Stealing at Lv 3 as it will cause bugs, false FPS or even slowdowns..
guys like you always go like this.my game broke know this speedhack is off limits to all games even though only 1 game is broken by it
(06-03-2012, 02:26 PM)orchlon Wrote: guys like you always go like this.my game broke know this speedhack is off limits to all games even though only 1 game is broken by it

i couldnt understand one bit of that.
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
From my interpretation, he said:

You guys always like this, I already set my speedhacks up to insane (off limits) and my games worked perfectly even though only 1 game broken...
(06-03-2012, 05:06 PM)Archerko Wrote: From my interpretation, he said:

You guys always like this, I already set my speedhacks up to insane (off limits) and my games worked perfectly even though only 1 game broken...

Ahh!

Ahh archerko is popping up everywhere. XD
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
You hate me? Then I shall not leave a reply if I saw you already replied in a specific thread...Sad

I'm just trying not to be lazy as a member here...Tongue2