neeld help D:
basically i want to know
what if i dont own a ps2 how can i get past the bios thing this is my first time configuration

Sponsored links

Even if you pass the "bios thing" during the first time configuration,the emulator will still ask for it once you try to run anything.The emulator can't work without it.
And btw,you won't get support here unless you own a PS2
i suggest going around to various thrift stores and such to try and find a working PS2 for $20 or something (yeah i've seen them that cheap) and then we can help you with dumping the BIOS+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
well Gamemania her in the netherlands sells a used Silver PS2 with Controller for 40 euro's Smile
(03-30-2012, 12:49 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: well Gamemania her in the netherlands sells a used Silver PS2 with Controller for 40 euro's Smile
damn Europeans always get the cool colors lol

We got black, and.. black.. (and I think... a limited white one, but I never saw it)
I'm in America and i have a satin silver PS2+^_^+ they came out in 2005 i think+^_^+
(03-30-2012, 11:34 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: I'm in America and i have a satin silver PS2+^_^+ they came out in 2005 i think+^_^+

odd.. I never saw one
it's a SCPH-77001+^_^+ i was just looking and i guess they were limited for a time+^_^+ lucky me when my fat ones laser died+^_^+
I always wanted that white one, but I never saw it. I want a WHITE PS3 Angry I'm tired of black. Vita = black, PSP = black (yes there were limiteds, but I did not have money, nor need one at that point, and they were 3000s, I needed a 2000), PS2 = black, PC = Black...
This silver is a Silver Metallic coating, but since it's a used one, it does have quite alot of scratches.
PS3 also has a white version Wink Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Edition, but that one was over 300 euro's Tongue