new computer for pcsx2
i have been looking at new computers since when i was looking for info on why my games are so slow on my computer someone said my computer is to old so i was looking to rent to own a computer and was wandering if a 4 gb ram and 500 gb hard drive dell inspiron 3000 would be good enough i'm getting into my computer programing classes for my college and i could use a better computer so i was wandering if that would be a good enough one to buy since my current computer only has 1 gb ram and 222gb hard drive and when i tried to run need for speed pro street it was only running at about 4 fps

Sponsored links

The cpu and gpu matter the most
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
wow 124 words in one sentence...

maybe you can post the model you want to buy. There are several dell inspiron 3000. It is actually a family name.
CPU: Intel I7 - 4770K
GPU: 770 Ti
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75
MoBo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT  
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290X
RAM: Corsair 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Desktop
[Image: 1086677.png]

Laptop
[Image: 872520.png]
i just built myself a very affordable computer that works great with pcsx2. i can stay > 60 fps in most of the difficult games with it. the just previously mentioned specs would work even better but they're expensive!!!

intel i3 4330
gtx 750ti 2gb
8gb ddr3-1600 (standard issue nowadays)

i had previously built an amd apu rig, thinking it would be enough, and it was totally lackluster compared to my new intel rig. a10-5800k with or without dedicated gpu, the cpu was just too weak to keep > 60 fps in most of the difficult games.