new user just installed champions return to arms!
hello i am fairly new to this since my old computer was not able to run this game
im still not able to run it i nsoftware mode i get a gsdx spam maybe theirs a way to set game loading distance? so its not trying to load the entire game ?
pc specs

intel core i3 4150 cpu @3.50ghz ghz

8 gig ram

64 bit

graphics card Geforce gtx 750

champions return to arms runs flawlessly if i unclock the fps i run 70 fps not moving but when i start moving the errors pop up and my fps digs to 45

yes the fps going over 60 does mean i run into speed ' time issues mobs swing faster and take damage more and can swing faster

now optimal settings under speed hack enabled check and increase everything but the cd speed time and make the ee/iop tab ee/fpu setting on nearest
thats all i did aswell as softwaremode to make this run good ... wlel the best i could also is their a way to play online with this game ? like their would be anyone but still .....

Sponsored links

(02-25-2015, 08:18 AM)quailgg94 Wrote: wlel the best i could also is their a way to play online with this game ? like their would be anyone but still .....

ask all the doubts regarding netplay here.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
and ok ill look into it

for advanced fps help try using the EE timing hack

also is their a way to add a adjustment to fps timing ? i would love to have my fps limit to 65
change the base frame rate to 130% to get it locked to 65 fps.

alternative: change the values at the pcsx2_vm.ini on FramerateNTSC (or) FrameratePAL to the value you want the fps to be locked at.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
in pcsx2_vm.ini change
Code:
FramerateNTSC=59.94
into
Code:
FramerateNTSC=65

It'll probably cause many crashes, especially if you're trying to play online, though
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok well i adjusted the turbo settings and run it on turbo at 107%
so, what's the current state ? Is your problem solved or do you need any support ?
- Refraction
im more just tinkering with files inside of champions return to arms
seeing if theirs a way to edit it to work in hardware mode seems like the screen needs resizing
(02-25-2015, 09:03 AM)quailgg94 Wrote: im more just tinkering with files inside of champions return to arms
seeing if theirs a way to edit it to work in hardware mode seems like the screen needs resizing
you need to use software mode to play the game without any graphical glitches. playing in hardware mode will cause the game to display only half of the screen.
- Refraction
well im almost ok not seeing half my screen if this is what happens it was alot worse untill o clocked my cpu a bit http://youtu.be/VCleqLS0WaU its uploading but this is what i deal with also is the cd quicker ?