new user with questions
hi there, i just downloaded this for longing to play ar tonelico. so i downloaded and did everything the way i was supposed to.
when i get the ISO loaded the it goes thru the ps2 start up and configure and then gets to the browser. in the browser is 2 mem cards and the gold disc. i click the gold disk and it just loops me back to the browser. what am i doing wrong. is the iso bad, or am i just failing

Sponsored links

If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-17-2011, 09:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)

ok i did all that and now i am getting a window saying cdvd plug in failed to open

i didnt touch any settings from what i had before.
So are you running a DVD disc or an ISO? You did not follow my instructions properly, read carefully and make sure you do exactly as it is written.
(03-17-2011, 10:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: So are you running a DVD disc or an ISO? You did not follow my instructions properly, read carefully and make sure you do exactly as it is written.

ok only thing i am running is the pcsx2. i followed your direction and get the same warning
cdvd plugin failed to open. your computer may have insuffcient resources or incompatible hardware drivers.
where am i going wrong.

edit - running a iso i ailed to say that earlier

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:So are you running a DVD disc or an ISO?
And what do you have selected in the CDVD menu?
(03-17-2011, 10:19 PM)Bositman Wrote: And what do you have selected in the CDVD menu?

iso is marked
and the one i tried loading is in the browser
OK let's see if you see the question for the third time.
So are you running a DVD disc or an ISO?
(03-17-2011, 10:24 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK let's see if you see the question for the third time.
So are you running a DVD disc or an ISO?

i had added that in earlier as a edit, apologies if you did not see that. so its a iso
Then your ISO is faulty. Try remaking it from your original DVD disc, but use imgburn to create it. Post what the console outputs as well