night in MGS3 is too light in HardWare rendering
Hello any can help me to configure videoplugin?
What should I do so that night level in MGS3 was not so bright?
I use the standard settings.
When I press F9 (I think this switching hardware / software render)
,[ in the log "Forced software switch enabled"]
and the picture becomes real colors (as in the PS2), but in this mode work very sloooooow.

hardware:
[Image: 13V1iG1U.png]

software(real colors):
[Image: tc8vMWeL.png]

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4010 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.393 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1fbae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000
VideoCard GeForce GT 540M
PCSX2 1.1.0.r5393 - compiled on Aug 31 2012

Videoplugin screenshot [Image: uWVf7O05.png]

Sponsored links

The only solution is software mode, it does not work properly in hardware mode yet
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Try with Enable Shade Boost Color Adjustmet in GSDX plugin. I think will do the work in this case,colors are not with so big difference.
(09-04-2012, 05:03 PM)mroussev Wrote: Try with Enable Shade Boost Color Adjustmet
no it's not something that i want

(09-04-2012, 04:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: The only solution is software mode, it does not work properly in hardware mode yet
okay Sad
you work on it?
(09-04-2012, 05:22 PM)Snake22 Wrote: no it's not something that i want

You can combine it with custom shader for additional color adjustment. There is one very good which i use for GT4 - Colored FXAA which i use because with Color Adjustment effect is not very good with this game and grahics looks like there is permanent fog(i supposed effect is same for you with mgs3). Custom Shader fix it. I would prefer this kind of solution than playing in software modeWacko but thats your decision of course....
(09-04-2012, 05:22 PM)Snake22 Wrote: no it's not something that i want

Why not? It'll improve the visuals as you see fit.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
(09-04-2012, 09:31 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: Why not? It'll improve the visuals as you see fit.

I tried, but it was bad
Try Custom Shaders then (Colored FXAA especially)
Technicaly speaking, the problem with that game is that it's unable to use a postprocessing filter/shader or something in hardware mode, so using the costum shaders should fix it since it's more or less doing the same thing just a step after/manually. It may not look identical to how a PS2 hardware renders it but trust me, the shaders of PCSX2 are more sofisticated than anything a real PS2 hardware can offer.
(09-04-2012, 11:46 PM)mroussev Wrote: Try Custom Shaders then (Colored FXAA especially)
where i can find this option?