no menu
I found it:
FFXII uses the analog sticks, so it's a little funky with a keyboard. Make sure to set the LX and RX and set the analog sticks up. It took some tinkering to get it to work for me, but just keep messing with it and you should get it.

Here is a Screenie:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=28050]
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"

Sponsored links

I may be wrong, but I think tavax may have been trying to fix a different problem, where the selector that hovers next to the button option in the ffx menu doesn't show up.

Zedr0n posted this a while ago showing the fix when the graphics plugin is updated:
http://pcsx2mac.net/2011/01/30/graphics-...-released/

Since tavax's screenshot had the menu with no selector hovering to the left of the menu option I think this is what he may have been referring to.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(11-11-2011, 01:26 AM)flurgle Wrote: I may be wrong, but I think tavax may have been trying to fix a different problem, where the selector that hovers next to the button option in the ffx menu doesn't show up.

Zedr0n posted this a while ago showing the fix when the graphics plugin is updated:
http://pcsx2mac.net/2011/01/30/graphics-...-released/

Since tavax's screenshot had the menu with no selector hovering to the left of the menu option I think this is what he may have been referring to.

Oh, I never had that problem
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
to set lx ly rx and ry just move the analog stick ever so slightly to that direction (x being horizontal, y being vertical) until it registers the z-axis properly with a specific button command.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram