no menu
Question 
Hello everybody!

I'm a french guy, so sorry for my bad english :s

I have installed pcsx2 and the last version of XQuartz(2.7.0) but when I run FFX I have a little big fun choice :

1/ When the game start to the selection between "load" and "new game", I can't choose "new game" because the emulator don't give me the choice!(with xquartz 2.6.3)

2/ I have a black screen and the windows of pcsx2 quit after 2 seconds (not the apps.)
(with xquartz 2.7.0)

Have you any idea for this?

I join picture for help.

bash
[Image: bash.tiff]

config
[Image: config.tiff]

DVD config (I think it's here the problem, I can't indicate the folder where is the DVD)
[Image: dvd.tiff]

ZeroOGS config
[Image: zeroogs%20config.tiff]

Sponsored links

if you're trying to load directly from the DVD it won't work.
Mac port doesn't support direct DVD reading.

Make an ISO image of your game and load it into your DVD plugin
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-10-2011, 10:30 AM)tavax Wrote: Hello everybody!

I'm a french guy, so sorry for my bad english :s

I have installed pcsx2 and the last version of XQuartz(2.7.0) but when I run FFX I have a little big fun choice :

PLease provide us a text copy of your bash log as I cant see any images, only the name of the images.

(11-10-2011, 11:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: if you're trying to load directly from the DVD it won't work.
Mac port doesn't support direct DVD reading.

Make an ISO image of your game and load it into your DVD plugin

I dont think so, since he says he cant select where the dvd folder is, but could be a typo
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Ah yes, I've forgot my ISO :/

The game start like the other times BUT same "bug"? I can't choose "new game" Sad
Only clic to load...
[Image: ff.jpg]

How make to have the menu?

Thank for refresh my memory about the ISO ^^

EDIT:

Sorry Kaze, I've don't read your text before ... :s

For my bash, the complete bash or the last information like this picture?
[Image: bash.jpg]
(11-10-2011, 11:12 AM)Kaze Wrote: PLease provide us a text copy of your bash log as I cant see any images, only the name of the images.

I dont think so, since he says he cant select where the dvd folder is, but could be a typo

Yes like you say, on MAC I don't know how make the directory, Mac don't give an C: like winshit but "IMac of..." and the "FFX.DVD"... so maybe I just a noob ^^
(11-10-2011, 11:14 AM)tavax Wrote: Ah yes, I've forgot my ISO :/

The game start like the other times BUT same "bug"? I can't choose "new game" Sad
Only clic to load...
[Image: ff.jpg]

How make to have the menu?

Thank for refresh my memory about the ISO ^^

EDIT:

Sorry Kaze, I've don't read your text before ... :s

For my bash, the complete bash or the last information like this picture?
[Image: bash.jpg]

The complete bash, just mark all the text and press copy , then make a
Code:
[code]-tag, it will look like this, and paste ALL the text from the bash here, then close it with a /code-tag inside brackets

EDIT:
Have you configured your control settings?
(11-10-2011, 12:23 PM)Kaze Wrote: The complete bash, just mark all the text and press copy , then make a
Code:
[code]-tag, it will look like this, and paste ALL the text from the bash here, then close it with a /code-tag inside brackets

EDIT:
Have you configured your control settings?

Code:
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 8192 for Tex_2d and 8192 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
ZZogl: Creating effects
ZZogl: Creating extra effects
ZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possibleZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
Launching PeopsSPU2_SDL.

I have configured my control settings, last time but maybe it's not the perfect take a look Wink

[Image: config.jpg]

and the configuration

[Image: zeroogs%20config.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]

for information about my MAC:

processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
memory 2 Go 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
any up possible?
It looks like you have a pretty outdated graphics plugin, so I would try and install the latest video plugin. This video plugin helps with textures in FF.

Download it here: http://pcsx2mac.net/files/ZZOglPG.0.1.0.dmg

Instructions on how to install it are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNE-izx5yU
NOTE: This instructional video was made for an older plugin, so just follow the procedure shown for this new plugin

Then go into the graphics settings and make sure the "No logarithmic Z" is checked.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Was there not a problem regarding the FFX controls? Hmmmm, yes there was, Ill look around a bit