no new release
its been 3 days since the last dev build was released and the improvements made on the last build is not helpful on the performance.. wtf??

Sponsored links

where in the changelog did it say it would improve performance ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
developers should focus on performance and compatability and nothing else

who is the developer that is assigned on performance and gui improvements

fix gsdx and make the emulator able to run playable speed on non high end pc just like ps1 and psp did

why is the developer of pcsx2 only focus on high end computers rather than the low end
pcsx2 development is more than 5 years now why is pcsx2 not working properly on low end pc.. developers should focus on that rather than your latest non sense improvements
(12-06-2017, 11:15 AM)hamlet Wrote: developers should focus on performance and compatability and nothing else
They focus on accuracy.
performance is perfect, provided you have a decent machine.
Quote:who is the developer that is assigned on performance and gui improvements
none.
Quote:fix gsdx and make the emulator able to run playable speed on non high end pc just like ps1 and psp did
Go ahead and show us how to do so
Quote:why is the developer of pcsx2 only focus on high end computers rather than the low end
Why losing time on focusing on useless things ?

(12-06-2017, 11:22 AM)hamlet Wrote: pcsx2 development is more than 5 years now why is pcsx2 not working properly on low end pc.. developers should focus on that rather than your latest non sense improvements

we need a dev than can do it. be my guest and show us since you seem to know how to do it
thats why i am talking about you need a good pc to play pcsx2 on playable speed, but how about the poor gamers who only have a low end pc and want to play ps2 games on their laptop/desktop

it's your problem not mine, i am an end user and you should satisfy the need and concerns of your end users
those poor gamers just use their PS2 console instead of trying to enhance games using emulation.
As simple as this
dont focus on the rich gamers

thats the problem poor gamers dont have a ps2 just like me

we rely on emulators so that we can play nintendo games, ps games etc.
if you don't have a PS2, it's piracy, and you don't have anything to do here.

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Christ, a young Trump in the making. Good riddance Tongue2