not responding
ok i down loaded pcsx2 0.9.6 i got it all configured but when i click run cd/dvd it goes to the ps2 start up like it make the sound that the ps2 makes when u turn it on and right after that it freezes i need help and then i have one last question how do i run a iso file on the emulator with out a cd

Sponsored links

First off, it sounds like "run a iso file on the emulator with out a cd" makes you sound like a pirate, but I can't even tell because of your writing style. Oh dear.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
edit:
(05-29-2012, 02:11 AM)ianxxace Wrote: how do i run a iso file on the emulator with out a cd
(05-29-2012, 02:15 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: First off, it sounds like "run a iso file on the emulator with out a cd" makes you sound like a pirate, but I can't even tell because of your writing style. Oh dear.
unless he has a legit CD and extracted via imgburn.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
0.9.6 isn't supported anymore.
try latest stable or latest svn from our main site.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i am not really that great with computers. u tell me to go to the link im there wat do i do.
im srry guys.

ok well were do i go to get the newest emulator
@tallbender Yeah, I may have misunderstood, it's really difficult to tell from his post. I suppose when you play with an .iso, you wouldn't say "without the cd," but I don't really know and I'm not here to judge.

Anyway, do what Jes said and go here: http://pcsx2.net/download.html for the latest stable release.

Also, would you mind posting your next posts in something a bit more like proper English? As it stands, I am having trouble understanding you.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
what i ment to post was how do i play my game that i downloaded without transfering it to a cd
(05-29-2012, 02:33 AM)ianxxace Wrote: what i ment to post was how do i play my game that i downloaded without transfering it to a cd

First, you have to make five copies of the thing.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
what do u mean... y do i need to make 5 copies, and copies of wat???????
Quote:what i ment to post was how do i play my game that i downloaded without transfering it to a cd

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]