not sure what to do
hi so heres whats happening i downloaded the emulator and got a game on it for my wife only real problem im having with it seems to be that it keeps freezing for a couple seconds but will play for about 15 secs before it does it again ive done emus before for n64 gba and others but this is the first mainstream one ive done (dreamcast, ps2, xbox) i have the resolution set as low as i can get without it not running at all and i have the frame rate and skip rate pretty much all the way up is it the game, emulator, or is my comp just too slow? btw i have ran gta san andreas on here for computer and war craft 3 ive also played halo and portal on this computer so i dont think its my comp.

my specs are

windows 7 home premium
service pack 1
processor AMD 64 X2 dual core processor 3800+ 2.00 GHz
RAM 4.00 GB (3.37 GB usable)
system type 32-bit OS

plus i have a 4 gb memory card that im running readyboost on

that and i have 177 gb of free space on the rest of the comp

the game im trying to run is The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night

thanks for the help.

Sponsored links

Yes it's your pc. Don't compare emulation to pc games, even against modern game the cpu requirement of some of pcsx2 games top them.
ok thanks for the help guess im off to gamestop to see if they have it for my ps2 lol
those 3 PC games is quite old already even can run it on P4 and solo cored AMDs
we on the Core-i,Phenom and AMD FX era now....unfortunately you are too far from the system requirement

pcsx2 currently needs a lot of "amplified" CPU/GPU than a normal PC games lets say you run 3~5 Skyrims in a single PC at 64fps to match pcsx2 performance.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-09-2012, 01:56 PM)lpfan540 Wrote: ok thanks for the help guess im off to gamestop to see if they have it for my ps2 lol

You should have had the original disc in the first place, we do not support piracy, please read the rules next time.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]