not work
Again some blunt statements with nothing to back them up with.
Please show something to prove your words? Which 2.2Ghz AMD are we talking about?xD

Sponsored links

Stop hijacking random threads with your 'which processor is better' fights,both of you.
Post on-topic or you get warned and the thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
In fact update your pc or buy a new one
sorry, but there is nothing that you can do with that computer. it has a bad cpu and an even worse gpu
a long time ago I had a computer that was very much like that (only with half ram but with 2.6 ghz) and I couldn't even get 30 fps on the MENU o.o
you will need a new pc if you want to run pcsx2
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
just a monor note to confirm your issue. 0.9.6 (any rev) Tekken Tadg is not working. you need 0.9.4 in order for Tekken Tag to work, but with your CPU it is not going to be fun. FFX or soething might play deciently, but I doubt you'll get decient speeds for anything else (ffx, bing an RPG will play just fine with 1fps (a far as thegame itself), but it wil certinly be very annoying playing that slow

(05-31-2009, 06:33 PM)marche1990 Wrote: sorry, but there is nothing that you can do with that computer. it has a bad cpu and an even worse gpu
a long time ago I had a computer that was very much like that (only with half ram but with 2.6 ghz) and I couldn't even get 30 fps on the MENU o.o
on what release? I had 2.2 at the time of 0.9.2 and yea, it was slow, but still, it was fast for its time. you can't compare old vs new, alot has changed. put that old release on your NEW PC and see what kind of FPS you get with it