npach wont work on pcsx2 final fantasy x
Alright I have been trying to get this to work for about 6hours. I used other peoples codes, I created npach files from tutorials, I even used the Omniconverter and I still cant seem to get any cheats to work. The cheats don't activate at all in the cheat folder no matter what I do, and no matter what the codes I put in they do not work. Ive changed the necessary parts on the file. I have a picture up to show whats going on. I even tried using the codebreaker iso and that doesn't work either. I picked out the codes I want and did the disk swap but nothing ever shows up. Can anyone help me? could it be the ISO game or am I missing something or am I blind?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Enabled cheats on pcsx2 window?
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
pnach format is
patch=1,EE,20319FF0,extended,03FFFFFF
not
patch-1=,EE,20319FF0,extended,03FFFFFF

And comment_codes has to be commented out or removed.

In order to convert raw codes to pnach format, you can use PCSX2CE.
Ok codes have been enabled, I'll try to change the patch, and I tried to download pcsx2ce and all that showe up were like 8 different files after extracting them. I try opening them up an it tries to say go Internet explorer or open it up with a different program so how do you use it?
Have you read the tutorial?

Quote:Troubleshooting:
-If PCSX2CE.jar doesn't start up when you double-click it, first make sure you have the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment installed on your machine.
-If you have installed Java and PCSX2CE's JAR file is not associated with Java and some other program runs when you double-click it, run Jarfix.
-If PCSX2CE is unable to save files to the cheats folder, it means you need to change the permissions of the cheats folder to enable programs like PCSX2CE to write to it. In Windows 7, the folder permissions can be modified from the Security tab of the folder properties.

Everything you need to run a program is normally discussed in the tutorial/guide/FAQ...
Also I made changes to the file and it still says no cheats found.

What's jarfix
probably it would be best to see the updated pnach file

Quote:What's jarfix

you should really read the tutorial Excl. Just click on the link. It seems to be a small tool that fixes the dependencies.

http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software...index.html
(11-20-2013, 01:38 PM)jaminizedtwitch Wrote: Ok codes have been enabled, I'll try to change the patch, and I tried to download pcsx2ce and all that showe up were like 8 different files after extracting them. I try opening them up an it tries to say go Internet explorer or open it up with a different program so how do you use it?

pcsx2ce requires Java to be installed.
If you use WinRar he is associating jar files which could be a problem.
If you use my converting tool(below),you wouldn't need java.

Also,is the file named 0C388F3A with pnach extension or pnach.txt for extension
Pnach extention

But it says text file does that matter?
If the extensions are not visible(according to your screenshot,they are not)if the pnach file look like a txt file(not unknown),then the file is actually txt file named 0C388F3A.pnach.txt

Open the file with notepad=>File=>Save as=>choose from Save as type: All Files and for name type 0C388F3A.pnach and save