nub questions
trying to figure out what im doing wrong...i just installed the new version and the cg and whatnot like it says on the site.
tried to load the bios ... screen goes larger, then vanishes

atm, im making an iso of one of my games (suikoden 4)
ive been trying to run it from the disk, but the screen goes large, blanks out and vanishes. this is the message i get:

ZZogl: creating zerogs
ZZogl: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl: glX-Version 1.4
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-6wFg6h/:0".
ZZogl: Depth 24
ZZogl: you have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 4096 for Tex_2d and 4096 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
ZZogl: Creating effects
ZZogl: Creating extra effects
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 5325 Segmentation fault ./pcsx2

but nothing happens....did i miss a step somewhere or is my mac too weaksauce? i run wow at full graphics just fine lmao
heres my specs:
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz

if its my computer, well there isnt much i can do atm but can someone tell me if thats the problem or not?

Sponsored links

Read the Forum Rules. You must use the BIOS that you dump from a PS2 console that you own in order to legally use PCSX2.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(11-04-2009, 02:48 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Read the Forum Rules. You must use the BIOS that you dump from a PS2 console that you own in order to legally use PCSX2.

*makes edit*
but, is that why it isnt running?
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

You obviously obtained your BIOS illegally and simply editing it out doesn't change that fact.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
nor does it answer the question....
thanks. lots.

and nevermind, i fixed it, woot. i own a ps2, who the heck dosent, i was trying the easy route