nvidia linux tester wanted
I re-did the 3 ARB_shader tests and the Validate Pipeline test. It's attached...

Plus, the reason why it took me some time to get this done is because...1) real life Tongue 2) I had trouble with the re-done cmake due to errors.

I solved this by adding
set(PIGLIT_USE_WAFFLE FALSE)

above

if(PIGLIT_USE_WAFFLE)
pkg_check_modules(WAFFLE REQUIRED waffle-1>=1.2.2)

That made it compile.

Attached Files
.txt   tests.txt (Size: 1,75 KB / Downloads: 207)
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

Cool. That ok, I'm currently trying to implement it in Mesa and I think I will make some test pass soon Smile. Yes the + mean that you need to add the line Wink

Can you make me a backtrace of ./bin/arb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipeline?
Ask and ye shall receive. Smile

See attached file.

Quote:Yes the + mean that you need to add the line

The cmake only accepted this line but none of the other lines. It kept producting errors. Thankfully, I figured it out thanks to the context of the lines. Some of the terminology reminds of me of when I was a small child messing with BASIC and DOS back in the early 90's. Of course I haven't done any other programming since. Tongue

Attached Files
.txt   Validate-Pipeline-bit.txt (Size: 2,53 KB / Downloads: 176)

Can you check the console for error message when you run the program ? Somethings like "Failed to compile....".

Thanks.
I re-did cmake and make...no errors. I also re-did just the validate pipeline program.

Attached Files
.txt   make.txt (Size: 36,9 KB / Downloads: 239)
.txt   validatePipeline.txt (Size: 316 bytes / Downloads: 172)
.txt   cmake.txt (Size: 193 bytes / Downloads: 165)

Sorry, I was misleading

Actually it is a shader compilation error not a cmake/make compilation error. How did you create ValidatePipeline.txt, if you use ">" you only redirect stdout but not stderr. And I would need the stderr output.
If you don't see anythings. Try to run it without -auto.
./bin/arb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipeline

amd-fx@amd-fx:~/piglit$ ./bin/arb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipelinearb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipeline: /home/amd-fx/piglit/tests/util/piglit-shader.c:128: shader_name: Assertion `!"Unexpected shader target in shader_name()"' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

Same thing without -auto.

I also create txt file simply by copy/paste output from terminal onto XFCE txt editor (Leafpad) instead of using a filter from program to txt.

Ah sorry I undertand now. It is actually crashing when it try to print the error message...

Could you edit the file: tests/util/piglit-shader.c and remove the line 128 ! Stupid assert! Here the line to remove.
Code:
assert(!"Unexpected shader target in shader_name()");

Then rerun and post the shader error compilation Smile Thanks very much for you help.
I removed the line as instructed. I ran the program. I still got this warning.

amd-fx@amd-fx:~/piglit$ ./bin/arb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipelinearb_separate_shader_object-ValidateProgramPipeline: /home/amd-fx/piglit/tests/util/piglit-shader.c:128: shader_name: Assertion `!"Unexpected shader target in shader_name()"' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

So I try to recompile with make command. It won't recompile to account for changes in piglet-shader.c file.

Attached is the output from make command.

I tried deleting even that whole section. I got even more errors from doing that.

Attached Files
.txt   make.txt (Size: 643 bytes / Downloads: 174)

Hum, can you replace the line with "break;" instead don't forget the ;