nvm file
Whenever i try to run a game i get an error about not being able to fine the nvm file. In the debug window it looked for it could not find it and tried to create one. And failed. Any clues on how to fix this. The nvm is in my directory downloaded with the bios. Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

(11-04-2014, 09:00 PM)xavier587 Wrote: Whenever i try to run a game i get an error about not being able to fine the nvm file. In the debug window it looked for it could not find it and tried to create one. And failed. Any clues on how to fix this. The nvm is in my directory downloaded with the bios. Thanks in advance

No support for piracy, sorry. You have to obtain your own BIOS from your own PS2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I have owned 2 ps2 consoles. Both are not working and not dumpable. I just want a way to play games i have leagly obtained for a console i used to own. Downloading the bios was just a way to try to get back playing those games. I dont know if that is still considered piracy
From a legal standpoint it it. Whether or not it's morally wrong is one thing. We have to follow the law around here.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD