ok, I have a question......
alright, something with the extra plugins beyond just the bacis program download caused this problem to happen again. I hope that helps, if anyone could help with this, or has any answers to what could be causing this problem. againn, im sorry. lol

Sponsored links

i guess some plug in is not compatible with your system and it is causing the crash. try different combinations of plug ins and find one that doesn't cause a crash

btw did u successfully install pcsx2? after that were u able to open the plug in screen without it crashing? did u successfully run a game? the problems started after u got new plug ins

delete everything and redo it again. preferably do a system restore. if u are using 1.0.0 and it is not working for u then use 0.9.8 or 0.9.9. use the basic plug ins of pcsx2 and don't get new ones
I did redo everything again, plug ins, one by one also re instaled, seems to be working now. Tried a game, it ran. now i just have to configure to my liking. thanks again for the help. I dont think i would have gotten past the first stage without it.
u are welcome Smile

just set the graphics plugin to directx 10 or 11 hardware and tick native resolution while u are configuring the plug in. turn on speed hacks if games runs slow