ok, I have a question......
ok, i let it download directx, whichever it downloaded when installing the emulator for the first time.
i am using windows 32 bit

well, tried the download,it did not work

Sponsored links

can u plz provide pictures showing where u are stuck
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100...ading.png/
don't install it in program files
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the directx setup has succeeded but the pcsx2 setup is not completing

as he said, don't but it in the program files folder

however u already have messed up in the computer while u are trying to make it work. it's best if u undid all that u did

go to start --> accessories --> system tools --> system restore

pick a restore point which is before your very first attempt to install pcsx2. restore to it

when your machine restarts redo the install and don't put it in program files

hope it works Smile
ok, i justdeleted the program, took folder out of programs section, re installed. It has now moved to the next section, now i just have to figure out how to configure. thankyou all for your help in getting me this far into the program. it has been much help.
you are welcome Smile

to configure it u have to select the bios u want to use, configure the keys for the control pad and configure your graphics plugin. while configuring it select directx10 or directx11 in hardware mode. u can try ticking native resolution

see http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide for a complete guide

when u start a game u should get 60 fps. that is the normal speed. if u get less then tick native resolution and turn on speedhacks

pressing tab makes it into turbo mode. u will get 80 fps+. press again to go back to normal mode

pressing shift and tab makes it into slow motion mode. u will get 30 fps. press again to go back to normal mode

enjoy gaming Smile
alright, it began working, now i have downloaded plugins and now get the same error message as before.... any help please. sigh, im sorry
need error logs..
its the same exact problem as before