on the pirate cds
the cd needs to be 100% original, ie, here there are cd's in the $ 80 to $ 20 and of 5 / $ 10 of the 80 are 100% of the original $ 20 call could be pressed to use any of these? errors by google

Sponsored links

let me spell it out for you. if you download games to pirate them for play on pcsx2, none of us will help you. search the web, do some research and figure it out on your own

deixe-me explicita ele para você. se baixa jogos a pirata os para jogo em pcsx2, nenhum de nós ajudará você. procura a teia, faz alguma pesquisa e ele compreende-se por conta própria
What are you talking about????
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
yes but I do not know if the games that cost 20 are pirates who have custão 5 or 10 I know you are wondering if he might be working a 20 then I will buy
type the portueguese alongside the english, mechines translate bad. and you yourself said you downloaded it. aka you're pirating the game

bata o portueguese ao lado do inglês, mechines traduz mau. e você se disse que você baixou-o. vulgo pirating o jogo
yes u say pirate not play, tomorrow i go buy the game, have prices of 80$ 20$ and 5 $ my qustion is the game of 20$ play or no play? he have the photo of game in cd is original?... i no know he play

errors by Jho i speak +/- inglish
Olhe aqui ver se trabalha ou não: http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key
i have a good inglish?? best of machine? =P
"bata o portueguese ao lado do inglês"
Please people, stop other language except in english. Both of you make me jeliousy to get my native speaking.
Please people, stop other language except in english. Both of you make me jeliousy to get my native speaking.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.