one piece grand battle(pcsx2 1888)
Hey there does anyone knows better configuration for this game because the game runs all the time 60fps but sometimes when I go and play against someone in story mode the game freeze and fps is more than 60 what should I do.

Pc speecs:E2140 IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Dual CPU
2 GHz procesor
2 GHZ RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Sponsored links

So you decided this has something to do with 'Site Related Questions and Feedback'....
Moving out.

Freezes can be caused by speed hacks, did you try with all hacks disabled?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i own this game and i can run it without any issue 60fps all the time,just give me your configs maybe you have something bad there.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(01-18-2010, 05:01 AM)diegochiha Wrote: i own this game and i can run it without any issue 60fps all the time,just give me your configs maybe you have something bad there.

Graphic:GSDX 2404(MSVC 15.00,ssse3)0.1.5=Direct3d hardware,native,alow 8bit textures,logatarithmic z,alpha corection,windowed and enable output merge blur effect

cpu:EErec,vu0rec and vu1rec,microvu0 and microvu1,multi threaded gs mode,limit(custom fps=60)
Speed hacks:use x1.5 cycle rate,intc syny hack,enable iop x2 cycle rate,status flag (microvu only) and min/max hack(microvu only),vu cycle stealing(experimental)-slight spedup for 3D geometry.
Advanced:Both chop to zero,eerec round mode-denormals are zero,vu rec round mode-flush to zero,clamp mode is at last-full and extra+preserve sign
dont use any micro vu option,disable 8 bit textures,and disable output blur effect anyway this last option dont bother too much,but you must deactivate micro vu and 8 bit textures
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]