one question
umm can u this program using the keyboard? like i dun hav an usb controller so im wondering how do i play games without using a controller...if there is a way to play ps2 games with keyboard...can anyone tell me the controlls?

Sponsored links

open pcsx2.
go to config.
press configure.
under first controller, press configure.
a new window will open.
then select PAD1.
and then you can configure the keyboard for pcsx2
any good keys...since I'm wondering for good controls (can't think of any)...btw just wondering if it is possible to use this program without administrator rights?...another question is can I transfer saves from my ps2 memory card to this program?
That more than one question. Xd. Better seek to guide thread first.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
1: buy a $14usd gamepad that has dual analod (but no rumble) there's problem 1 solved (It can be used without, but I don't recommend it lol)
2: the emu is usable withot admin rights, yea, but you need admin rights to set it up
3: you need something like a memory max (from datel) or codebreaker or somethhing to transfer them from your PS2 to a ubs thumbdrive or a PSP or somehting and then use mymc to put them in the virtual card
u mean a usb gamepad?....well too bad i dun live in the US...guess ill try looking for one sometime

ty!
(05-22-2009, 11:51 AM)ninjawolf71 Wrote: u mean a usb gamepad?....well too bad i dun live in the US...guess ill try looking for one sometime

ty!
Take it easy, use Lilypad plugin will help...this plugin provide somes way for you to play game with Keyboards
(05-22-2009, 12:57 PM)phikhanh Wrote:
(05-22-2009, 11:51 AM)ninjawolf71 Wrote: u mean a usb gamepad?....well too bad i dun live in the US...guess ill try looking for one sometime

ty!
Take it easy, use Lilypad plugin will help...this plugin provide somes way for you to play game with Keyboards

well any good configurations for that...? I can't think up of good configurations for lilypad using a keyboard and a mouse
Thats more of a personal problem?

i brought a ps2 controller and a ps2-to-usb port for around $20 all up; thats 2x controllers with 2x ports.
I don't live in the US either, i live in NZ, i'm guessing you can find one on your local online trading center we use (trademe) international people use things like eBay

As for configuration previously i was using:

WASD= up left down right
up left down right (keys)= triangle square cross cricle
(numpad) 8 4 2 6= analogue
ok so now im wondering how 2 clear up the lag?