out of memory error
hey guys, new here. i was trying to play inuyasha secret of the cursed mask on my laptop but i keep getting this out of memory message. i followed some configuration guides i found online about the pcsx 2 0.9.6 emulator and i understand that along with the opening the ELF file to play the game. but every time i try to play. the message says "an un-handled or un-coverable exception occurred, with the message: out of memory! pcsx2 will now close" i don't know how to fix it. if anyone can help me that would be great. my lap top specs: windows xp professional service pack 3, mobile AMD Sempron ™, Processor 3600+, 2.00 GHz, 896 MB of RAM Physical Address Extension. Again if anyone can help me that would be great thank you

Sponsored links

OK for starters can you use fullstops and punctuation in general? Reading a wall of text that is a single sentence is VERY tiring.

Try using PCSX2 0.9.7 beta. Take into account that your PC is WAY weaker than the minimum requirements of PCSX2. I'm not even sure it supports SSE2 in which case PCSX2 will not even run. If you do get it to run, you will get abysmal speeds in most games anyway...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-31-2010, 03:05 PM)animefanboy87 Wrote: hey guys, new here. i was trying to play inuyasha secret of the cursed mask on my laptop but i keep getting this out of memory message. i followed some configuration guides i found online about the pcsx 2 0.9.6 emulator and i understand that along with the opening the ELF file to play the game. but every time i try to play. the message says "an un-handled or un-coverable exception occurred, with the message: out of memory! pcsx2 will now close" i don't know how to fix it. if anyone can help me that would be great. my lap top specs: windows xp professional service pack 3, mobile AMD Sempron ™, Processor 3600+, 2.00 GHz, 896 MB of RAM Physical Address Extension. Again if anyone can help me that would be great thank you
TRANSLATION:
Hey guys, I'm new here. I was trying to play Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask on my laptop, but I keep getting an 'Out of Memory' message.
I followed some configuration guides that I found online about the PCSX2 0.9.6 emulator and I understood them.
I'm opening the ELF file to play the game, but every time I try to play, the message says "an un-handled or un-coverable exception occurred", with the message: out of memory! pcsx2 will now close".

I don't know how to fix it. If anyone can help me, that would be great!
My laptop specs:
Windows XP Pro (SP3)
Mobile AMD Sempron 3600+, 2.00 GHz
896 MB RAM.

Again, if anyone can help me, that would be great!
Thank you. Smile

You shouldn't run comercial games by way of loading ELF files.
You need to make an ISO of it, and choose:
System - > Boot CDVD (fast)
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<