pad problem
Mmm... I love being moved somewhere I can't even post replies.
Sensitivity max or minimum doesn't do much in the ways of fixing it, neither does anything inbetween.

The best I've managed to get is the diagonal area that isn't working right, to be as small as possible, but if I rotate the stick you can notice the controls change, moreso on running than anything else.
I have it set where it's very difficult to hold the stick in that exact direction, but changing directions while moving, the character will come to a complete stop before changing direction.

Sponsored links

Increasing sensitivity worked for everybody else in this forum. (including me)

Can you please screenshot your lilypad settings where we clearly can see that you increased the sensitivity of your analog stick?
(06-22-2015, 11:12 PM)The True Playtime Wrote: Mmm... I love being moved somewhere I can't even post replies.
a temporary mistake of mine. an admin solved it
sorry
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yup, here's my current settings that I use, any higher than this doesn't seem to change the diagonal areas, although it does fix 2 of them, the bottom left and upper right.

[Image: 87c01e1cba.png]
Don't try to multiselect and set sensitivity globally. Do it for each movement separately.
I have, but setting them all to 1.5, or as close as sliding an ironically sensitive slider will get me, has given best results so far. Lower right is pretty much gone, but slightly noticeable. Upper left is ridiculous, even with both up and left on max.

The only game so far that hasn't had this issue was FFX, which worked flawlessly without having to touch any settings, but everything else has that issue.
please check that your controller uses the full range in the windows gamepad configuration. Maybe just recalibrate it there.
Yup, it wasn't registering fully on there. Fixed that, went back into PCSX2 and the issue is still there, but the sensitive bar is making a MUCH larger impact on the controls now.

Ain't fixed, but I managed to fix the upper right, and break the other sides. So it's now clearly a matter of just fiddling with each one until it's normal.

I've literally never had to go into the windows gamepad pages before, that I forgot they even existed.