pad problem
As the title says, I'm looking to get max quality, and want to know how to do that.
I'm no stranger to all these settings, and can most likely get things how I want them but to my understanding, that will require some plugins that don't come default with PCSX2.

I should be okay getting it configured, although SSE2 CPU support lists, and the other list of supported CPUs is annoying to find... but that's just a quick trip through some AMD/Intel sites.
But, which plugins would I be looking for? In order to REALLY show off what this program can do.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The default plugins are fine.
(06-22-2015, 08:39 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: AMD FX 8370E 3.3GHz Eight-core (4.3GHz Turbo)
GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-x tri-x. Two cards, in crossfire.
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x8) 1600MHz

Latest version on the site's download page (1.2.1)

No extra things added.

And a long list of games. Over 150 ISOs, and more to come as I go through my old collection. No DVD drive in use as of now.
But for now, I'm jumping between Dark Cloud 1/2, Star Ocean, Kingdom Hearts, and Rogue Galaxy.

(06-22-2015, 08:39 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: The default plugins are fine.

I'm not looking for "fine" though.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v1-2-1

Everything you need to know is in there please learn to read stickys first, there is no golden setting what one game need to look good might make another game look bad or break things. 2x,3x,4x,5x.6x scale and GSDX Shader are only thing unviersal to IQ and scaling can and will cause issues graphically
(06-22-2015, 08:49 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...ide-v1-2-1

everything you need to know is int here please learn to read stickys first

Already read it, and even that has links to non-default plugins.
Please learn to read the actual questions, because I don't care about that, I care about which plugins are the superior ones, there are more than just what comes with the program, especially so when it comes to controller support, it seems.
(06-22-2015, 08:48 PM)The True Playtime Wrote: I'm not looking for "fine" though.

AFAIK, all default plugins except for the controllers plugin are the best ones. I don't know which controllers plugin is the best, though.
you where just told Scaling and GSDX shader is only one that matter for IQ, and that there is NO golden setting. test and see what works best for you setup. again learn to read.
(06-22-2015, 09:09 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: you where just told Scaling and GSDX shader is only one that matter for IQ, and that there is NO golden setting. test and see what works best for you setup. again learn to read.

No, I wasn't just told anything. You edited your post AFTER you've already been to replied to.
Only to add more crap I truly don't care about.

I don't know about you but I very much don't see "BETTER GRAPHIC PL0X" anywhere on here.
Switching my graphic settings for each game to look the best, isn't stopping controls not binding, analogs not registering diagonals, audio out of sync even with sync to video enabled, or the inability to read from anything but raw ISO format.
best sound plugin : SPU2-x
best gfx plugin : gsdx
best pad plugin : probably lilypad even if sometimes, I switch to pokopom

to get max quality, you'll need to adjust settings of each plugin, just as tsunami suggested
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go