pcsx 2 1.0.0
Hi Ive noticed a few games im interested in are playable on v 1.0.0
all I can find is 0.9.8 & the svn's,but not v 1.0.0. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Sponsored links

Ahem, he's actually right. What's that about?
<REDACTED>
of course im right,i can read.I cant find any info on pcsx2 anywhere BUT emucr

http://www.emucr.com/2012/06/pcsx2-v100-r5282.html
*sigh* here we go again. First, do NOT use emuCR builds, they are many times crash prone and are NOT official. You will also NOT get any support for these here.
The dudes over emucr decided to compile our current WIP 1.0.0 BRANCH just to make some extra bucks off advertizing, using 1.0.0 to attract people. That's it.

The compatibility list is getting updated for 1.0.0. If the game is listed as playable in 1.0.0 most chances are it also works on 0.9.8 so just try and see.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-16-2012, 07:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: *sigh* here we go again. First, do NOT use emuCR builds, they are many times crash prone and are NOT official. You will also NOT get any support for these here.
The dudes over emucr decided to compile our current WIP 1.0.0 BRANCH just to make some extra bucks off advertizing, using 1.0.0 to attract people. That's it.

The compatibility list is getting updated for 1.0.0. If the game is listed as playable in 1.0.0 most chances are it also works on 0.9.8 so just try and see.

yeah you're right, every latest version of official or an svn of pcsx2 has a fixes, If the game doesn't works in the old version of pcsx2 maybe in the latest version should works Laugh
oh I know that,I dont use *any* builds from emucr,I only mentioned it because if you google "pcsx2 v 1.0.0" emucr is the top result.emucr also turned the anonymous comments back on because they were losing advertising $$$.they are a bunch of scumbags over there

Thanks for the quick response Bositman Smile
Before the Orphis build bot provides PCSX2 SVN builds, emucr was where I got 'em.
If it's not announced at the main website, then you should not believe any rumors...
hope this forum wouldn't be flooded with problem submitted by those people who downloads their pcsx2 from there
it's when they branch build buggy stuff that there's a flood of them here. I used emucr for quite some time before I built my own