pcsx 2 unconfigures 9.6 itself every time its turned off???
unsure where to post, bu for some reason my pcsx 2 set-up wont stay configured

i setup the bios, plugins and pad , and then when i turn it off, it all unconfigures......obviously redoing the pad each time is extremely inconvenient due to all the buttons necessary

why wont it stay as it is, lol, why does it keep regressing

vista ultimate 64
3g ram
amd turion x2
forgot the graphics card .....

Sponsored links

Why if it isn't this forum's favorite topic...If you took the time to read the guide, or if you use the ever so efficient search feature of the forum, you would've found that you need to right click on PCSX2.exe and select run as administrator. And no, just because you're the administrator doesn't mean that you don't need to do it. *Sarcasm* It's Microsoft's way of making our computers much...safer.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
unless you have UAC off you need to run it as admin every time you want to change anything.
(05-30-2009, 03:52 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Why if it isn't this forum's favorite topic...If you took the time to read the guide, or if you use the ever so efficient search feature of the forum, you would've found that you need to right click on PCSX2.exe and select run as administrator. And no, just because you're the administrator doesn't mean that you don't need to do it. *Sarcasm* It's Microsoft's way of making our computers much...safer.

oh, im sorry, is my incompotence festering in the back of your mind now, me being so retarded as having not tried that

i did indeed right click on the .exe and the box is indeed clicked and yet nothing.....

i had a problem, im not an idiot, dont patronize me as one

upon going back to re-examnine the problem i may have found whats wrong, i did indeed check the box but it didnt register because that section is grayed out and inaccesable for some reason

obviously the run as admin switch is my problem in this matter, now ive just to figure out how to make it accesable
well if it's not accesible then why not move pcsx2 to a folder that you have permissions to Smile (like your Documents folder Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-31-2009, 07:15 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well if it's not accesible then why not move pcsx2 to a folder that you have permissions to Smile (like your Documents folder Tongue)

wow, i cant believe i forgot i could do that, lol, i got so obsessed with solving the new problem hat it completely eluded me

and it worked, now i feel stupid.....

thank you luis for your time and for resolving one of my more tedious issues, its much appreciated