pcsx running at 20FPS please help (with video and specs)
I wish to record my games but the games run at about 20FPS even without recording my specs are

Processor : Intel core i5 3570k 3.30GHz

Graphics Card : Asus geforce gtx 660 ti 2gb directcu ii oc

RAM : 8GB Ram

What plugins do I need to choose I am trying to play a bit with the graphics settings but nothing seems to work any suggestions?

Here is a video showing my problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbz5svNX2QM

Sponsored links

What version of PCSX2 are you using?

Nvm just saw the vid, you should upgrade to PCSX2 1.0.0.

Download it here

Your specs are more than enough for PCSX2 overall, so you shouldn't be getting 20fps under normal operation...
(10-05-2013, 12:00 AM)NarooN Wrote: What version of PCSX2 are you using?

Nvm just saw the vid, you should upgrade to PCSX2 1.0.0.

Download it here

Your specs are more than enough for PCSX2 overall, so you shouldn't be getting 20fps under normal operation...

When I upgrade to 1.0.0 I get the chinese language and anyway it doesnt sort anything
What game(s) are you even trying to play?

The installer lets you choose what language to use. The installer would also fix any missing components or otherwise anything that could've been wrong with the installation.

Use PCSX2 1.0.0 since 0.9.8 isn't officially supported anymore. Use the gsdx plugin that comes with the emu and use DX11 hardware mode.
Windows 8? install net 3.5 and after DirectX 9 if not done yet.
^
^
^
i think he did because win8 will asked you to install the VC+ and the NET framework after the DX libraries been installed.
he still needs to update his emulator client to 1.0.0 or r57xx~
and one more thing that is "disturbing..." take a look his desktop flooded w/ programs if thats the case
if he has an installed junked free software that can make the xx processess in the task manager go haywire. and will suffer the cpu's performance.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(10-05-2013, 02:24 AM)smartstrike Wrote: i think he did because win8 will asked you to install the VC+ and the NET framework after the DX libraries been installed.
If DX installed after NET ,will be added few more files for some reason, if i remember correctly. And yup this PC big mess Smile
Wacko

(10-05-2013, 12:20 AM)marssome Wrote: When I upgrade to 1.0.0 I get the chinese language
If your system locale Chinese ,then yes,you will get Chinese.And i think best idea will be to start from fresh Windows install.
^
^
well thats part of the requirement upon installing the DirectX libraries.
VC+ and NET.F can only be download via "Express Windows Update" of you are in Win8.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(10-05-2013, 02:44 AM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: If DX installed after NET ,will be added few more files for some reason, if i remember correctly. And yup this PC big mess Smile
Wacko

If your system locale Chinese ,then yes,you will get Chinese.And i think best idea will be to start from fresh Windows install.

But the amount of data I have in my pc shouldn't affect the performance and btw the chinese language has been fixed thank you

(10-05-2013, 02:24 AM)smartstrike Wrote: ^
^
^
i think he did because win8 will asked you to install the VC+ and the NET framework after the DX libraries been installed.
he still needs to update his emulator client to 1.0.0 or r57xx~
and one more thing that is "disturbing..." take a look his desktop flooded w/ programs if thats the case
if he has an installed junked free software that can make the xx processess in the task manager go haywire. and will suffer the cpu's performance.

I have installed everything that's needed I updated my pcsx from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0 and yeah the performance is like 99% every time you're right