pcsx2 0.9.8 OSX!?
(07-19-2011, 08:35 PM)Qwell Wrote: I personally use a pissed-off squirrel (...)
There was a joke about a guy who also was mean to a squirrel untill she dragged his nuts into closest dark hole - ultimate animal revenge.

Just to lighten the mood in this topic^

Sponsored links

also, it was a joke. Tongue
(07-21-2011, 12:25 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: A Mac still falls under the definition of "PC", how? Well, it computes and it's for personal use, therefore, it's a PC. The whole argument is severely flawed. A Mac is nothing more than a PC with mid-range hardware, proprietary software and sold at a higher-than-normal price.

its mac themselves that came up with the im a mac, im a pc bullcrap.

so no, Mac isn't a PC. its an over-expensive elitist piece of junk.
(07-21-2011, 04:48 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: its mac themselves that came up with the im a mac, im a pc bullcrap.

so no, Mac isn't a PC. its an over-expensive elitist piece of junk.

What the hell are you doing in the MAC forums you idiot? Are MACs a ripoff? Ya, they are. and I hope Steve Jobs gets hit by a bus, but you know what? I love OSX. I fucken love my laptop. It's the most intuitive computer I've ever used. I've worked in PC repair for years and had my own business. If I ever have to re-install windows ever again I will kill myself. Windows is a piece of worthless ***** and Bill Gates should die in a fiery car crash. Al Quaeda should have flown airplanes into microsoft headquarters. Then they'd be doing society a favour.

I didn't buy my mac for gaming. I bought it because I wanted something that worked and I'm not hard pressed for cash like you. And since I'm using my mac all the time I thought, you know, I want to play some of my old ps2 games sometimes too. So why don't you lift your windows 7 dvd high up into the air, bring it down swiftly and shove it straight up your stupid ass.
if you're here to flame, I suggest you go to another forum.
We don't need people like you.

Closing this thread before it turns into something we don't want to read.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go