pcsx2 2 player problems
Hi I am currently trying to use pcs2x 1.0.0 to play FullMetal Alchemist Dream Carnival in 2 player. For my controller plugin I am using Lilypad svn 0.11.0(r5282)for my player 1 device I am using my keyboard, and for player 2 i am using a Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO joystick. When i play alone it works fine i can play 1 player with either the joystick or the keyboard, but when I go into 2 player no matter which device is set for player 2 they cannot do anything. Bellow I have an image of my setup, thank you <3.
[Image: 16a5q1e.png]

Sponsored links

My recomendation try to get two different joystick plugins one for player 1 and the other for player 2 and avoid using keyboard + joystick in 1 player configuration this problem happened a lot is a plugin problem.
(12-29-2012, 10:53 AM)Tabris666 Wrote: My recomendation try to get two different joystick plugins one for player 1 and the other for player 2 and avoid using keyboard + joystick in 1 player configuration this problem happened a lot is a plugin problem.
How would got about doing that? What i mean is how do i use 2 drivers?
Well the plugin problem started after the version 0.9.7 but in the version 0.9.6 you can configure 2 different plugins one for Player 1 and a different plugin for Player 2,download the release 0.9.6 update all the plugins and get 4 or 5 input plugins after that try the game you want to play in 2 player mode.
(12-30-2012, 05:29 AM)Tabris666 Wrote: Well the plugin problem started after the version 0.9.7 but in the version 0.9.6 you can configure 2 different plugins one for Player 1 and a different plugin for Player 2,download the release 0.9.6 update all the plugins and get 4 or 5 input plugins after that try the game you want to play in 2 player mode.
Thanks it worked Laugh
could somebody please address this problem.. i have the same problem to.. please update this blog please.. i cant play two player with 2 controllers since i cant map the pad 2, its just remapping pad 1 controls, so only 1 joystick works.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]