pcsx2 3d vision
If you have money then yes, but now 3d is not for normal customers because of high cost. I don't say about perfect thing and so on.
But maybe it is now a "perfect" timing for pcsx2 team to begin with 3D programming. In the near future the 3D technology will arriveable for many customers and it is very nice if we can play PS2 games in 3D at this time.

Sponsored links

(11-07-2010, 12:20 PM)Fantasy Wrote: @ YukiS
3D works only in fullscreen so press Alt + Enter for fullscreen.

LOL Laugh soz but I laughed,
YuKiS already stated why he/she didn't believe it worked and you come out with something like that. Tongue
<REDACTED>
A couple of things I'd like to add:

The video linked in the first post is of the Anaglyph Shader, which just shifts the red channel. It's pretty much the same as how 2D to 3D upconversion works.

Dolphin DOES now support 3D Vision natively, giving 'proper' 3D, but this support was only added a couple of days ago.

I've talked at length about this with a friend of mine who developed the widescreen hack for Dolphin and he's told me the reason why GSdx doesn't work in 3D is because it uses a custom rasterizer for drawing objects in 3D space. 3D Vision works by intercepting calls from the standard DirectX rasterizer and using them to calculate the correct depth. As GSdx doesn't use this, everything comes out at the same depth (no 3D effect at all).

It sounds like an Anaglyph Shader might be possible, but I doubt it'll get implemented as it's probably too much work for so little gain.

Little off topic: I'm considering a Panasonic 3D Plasma for my home cinema (relative works for Panasonic so big discount) but I'm not sure whether it's immediately compatible with nVidia 3D vision or whether I will need to purchase additional hardware, anyone have any idea?

EDIT:
Found out I'll need some software called nVidia 3DTV Play which is coming out soon. Leaving this here in case anyone else wants to know as it applies to all 3D displays except the 120hz monitors and old DLP devices.
Specs in Profile
i like the idea of 3d but in terms of games in this current era of the industry it should be left alone. if you want 3d go play IRL. however when we are able to do 3d where you wear a headset (or something) and you can actual move around in real 3d then i think that would be awesome, but 3d on a flatscreen doesnt seem right to me.
PII x4 810 @ 2.6 (goes upto 3.75)
Asus M3N-HT
G.skill 1066 (Performance Kings) 4Gb
Gigabyte Radeon 5870 @ 950/1240
Windows 7 Ultimate x64