pcsx2 3d vision
Question 
wil there ever be a 3d patch for the pcsx2?

because it's not impossible for an emulator to use the 3d effect

take a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLiDIvEmc4

the dolphin wii added a 3d patch and it works so cool

Sponsored links

(11-06-2010, 12:33 AM)pmk Wrote: wil there ever be a 3d patch for the pcsx2?

because it's not impossible for an emulator to use the 3d effect

take a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLiDIvEmc4

the dolphin wii added a 3d patch and it works so cool

There still isn't a USB plugin, I doubt the dev team cares for this (resurrected) 3D fad Biggrin
The emulation is barely fast enough to even deliver the regular High-Res graphics on most of the 'popular' games. And ya still asking for it?

Something is wrong with you. ;P
I tried running PCSX2 while I had 3D Vision enabled in the nVidia drivers, but it didn't work. I think it's because it only works when the game uses exclusive fullscreen mode and the option to enable it doesn't appear to work in the current beta.

ZeroGS uses exclusive fullscreen mode but I haven't been able to use fullscreen with ZeroGS whatsoever (enables but doesn't display anything), maybe it's a Windows Vista/7 issue since I remember using it on XP.

That being said, I doubt the 3D experience would be ideal (or work at all) as it's unlikely that GSdx/ZeroGS rendering is comparable to how traditional games render objects.

EDIT:

If anyone wants to try it, the iZ3D drivers might work (AMD or nVidia), but they're pretty buggy so I'd rather not install them myself.
Specs in Profile
I make some Screenshorts when using 3D Vision Discover from Nvidia driver.
But it seems that 3D does not work. I haven't 3D Vision Kit and 120Hz monitor so I do not know if 3D works with 3D Vision Kit and 120Hz monitor.
I use Pcsx2 0.9.6 and Gsdx 3693.
But it is a good development for next version (0.9.8 Laugh ) and it makes more fun if PS2 games ist playable in 3D by using pcsx2

[Image: pcsx2kh2fm3d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2gow23d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2ffx3d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2ffx3d02.th.png]
it would be nice to have 3d support.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
(11-07-2010, 01:36 AM)Fantasy Wrote: I make some Screenshorts when using 3D Vision Discover from Nvidia driver.
But it seems that 3D does not work. I haven't 3D Vision Kit and 120Hz monitor so I do not know if 3D works with 3D Vision Kit and 120Hz monitor.
I use Pcsx2 0.9.6 and Gsdx 3693.
But it is a good development for next version (0.9.8 Laugh ) and it makes more fun if PS2 games ist playable in 3D by using pcsx2

[Image: pcsx2kh2fm3d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2gow23d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2ffx3d.th.png]
[Image: pcsx2ffx3d02.th.png]
How did you get 3D Vision Discover to enable? It wouldn't work for me.
Specs in Profile
WoW. Those "3D" pics sure do look impressive. LOL....... F**K IT.
I don't need that 3D now. I'll get a headache watching those crappy screens anyway.
Wether they deliver a real good and fast 150/300/600 Hz 3D display at the minimum. Which can really render the high-res stuff at that rate .. or they'll eat the SH!T.

The casual technology is for stupid customers, willing to buy for the stuff . The real deal is waiting for it.

I want some f**king meat. But it'll take some time til it's 'perfect'. Wink
@ YukiS
3D works only in fullscreen so press Alt + Enter for fullscreen. But the new version 0.9.7 beta does not work, so I use version 0.9.6 with new Gsdx plugin.
@ haxor
I know that not everyone like 3D because 3D is "new" and it costs too much.
But you know I can use 3D with my anaglyph glasses and it is very cheap. Only the colors are here bad.
3D is a feature and I think in the future it will not cost too much and arrive able for normal customers.

3D programming is not so easily. I think there are at less 3 differences for pcsx2.
1. The scene like video (intro, ending an so on) : it is difficult to converting 2D video in 3D video, programm like Powerdvd 10 can do it, but the effekt is not good.
2. 2D objects like texts, menu, option setting: if you convert them in 3D, there will maybe wrong effect, so let them in 2D
3. 3D objects: here you can convert them in 3D. There are some methods: anaglyph, polarize and shutter glasses. Nvidia driver supports all this.
i disagree. 3dtv are very cool right now. and the perfect thing will never come. There will be always something to wait for. Dont spend all life waiting
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64