pcsx2-6528.exe stopped working
Hello everybody, the first time I downloaded pcsx2 was the 5167 version and it worked perfectly but yesterday I came here and saw that there was other new versions so I downloaded the 5632 version but when I tried to open a game the followin message appeared : pcsx2-r6528 stopped working, at first I thought that it was because I didn't downloaded the microsoft c++ 2010 but when I did another error appeared , it said that I had a more recently version in my computer, and I don't know what to do because pcsx2 worked well before, somebody can help me? also I don't know why when I downloaded the 5632 version in the downloaded archives appears the 5628 version

Sponsored links

Check your dev9 plugin is set to dev9null
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

DEV9ghzdrk needs a better init system. Crashes need to be avoided and I don't like the whole PCAP situation either.
(05-20-2013, 05:49 PM)refraction Wrote: Check your dev9 plugin is set to dev9null
thank you very much man, you helped me a lot, now there's no problem when I try to play an ps2 iso game.
(05-21-2013, 09:07 AM)rama Wrote: DEV9ghzdrk needs a better init system. Crashes need to be avoided and I don't like the whole PCAP situation either.
Oh I see but I don't understand the second part, what is PCAP?, and can you tell me what init system is the one which has no problems with DEV9ghzdrk?, I already fixed my problem with the help of the other guy but your answer intrigues me, can you tell me more about that?
(05-21-2013, 10:07 PM)nanowen Wrote: Oh I see but I don't understand the second part, what is PCAP?, and can you tell me what init system is the one which has no problems with DEV9ghzdrk?, I already fixed my problem with the help of the other guy but your answer intrigues me, can you tell me more about that?

WinPCap creates a virtual network device, which allows us to emulate the network card in the ps2 using dev9ghzdrk
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]